Wednesday 22 November 2017

Home Page

Another blog! Yep, another one, the other recent one (see it here ) is fine for some things but other things e.g. daily waffle, rants and similar stuff I felt it wasn't working. In a way a website would be much better, but as I don't sell anything I can't justify the cost of running a website.

So from now on the day to day stuff will be here and the static pages with the wrist-spin content will be accessible via the link above or the one in the side-bar on the right here. So who am I again? Some bloke who bowls wrist-spin at 4th XI club level here in England. Why am I all over the internet? Only because I write a lot about it and have opinions and views that I'm willing to share - none of it supported by qualifications or professional practice, so make sure you take notice of the caveat at the end here.
Dave Thompson - the author 2017
 

All the ideas, views and opinions on here have nothing to do with the club I play for and are subject to change, as I'm learning all the time despite the fact that an old bloke!



Please note The owner of the blog is in no way responsible for you getting carted around the park for 4's and sixes. Seek professional guidance if in doubt.
 
 


2 comments:

  1. You are the best teacher of wrist spin.
    These blogs are acting as a coach for my wrist spin bowling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers mate, I'm trying to get the new blog in order, but I'm really busy at the minute, I'm glad you're finding it useful though! Keep in touch - let me know how you get on. Our season is still a month or so away, I can't wait to be bowling again.

    ReplyDelete